JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently purchased a IWB/OWB holster from Littlebearholsters.com It has shark skin trim and it is very comfortable. $95.00 and it gives me the ability to wear it IWB, between belt and pants, or OWB. The shark skin for the belt loops and re-enforcement for re-holstering my Cougar 8000.
You may want to sign up to win a free holster as well.

Oh, I also bought a 1.5" Brown shark skin belt for $75.00 to match the holster

PICT5783.jpg

Comp-Tac Shirt Tucker Holster XD45 IWB

Kydex IWB holster for XD-45. This holster is cut to handle either the 5" or 4" barrel versions, and will work for standard or compact XD 45s. Can also holstered a 5" XD 40 and a 4" XD 9mm. It worked great for both of those guns. So really, you can use this for any of the 4" or 5" XDs Picture link below with a 4" XD-45 compact. Good positive retention and comfortable. This model allows the wearer to tuck a shirt in-between the gun and your pants waistband. That way you don't have to wear a vest or jacket or leave your shirt untucked and look like you are carrying a gun. This holster can be easily removed without taking off your belt or removing the gun from the holster - which helps to prevent negligent discharges. Here is more info from Comp-Tac: <broken link removed> I own a Comp-Tac IWB for my XD 45 compact.

http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB/138372000/138372416/pix62915015.jpg

I had a cross breed holster for my xd45 tactical, felt like am extension of my body, springerprecision.com also sells a very nice iwb that's very compact but ment for a 5" barrel, you can't go wrong with either one.

I had difficulty finding a holster for my XD9. What works pretty well is the High Noon Split Decision. I've had it about a year and so far so good. just my two cents worth. Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top