Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

IWB holster for a Commander size 1911

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by VinnieBoomBah, Dec 4, 2009.

1. VinnieBoomBah

VinnieBoomBah Hillsboro OR Active Member

Kind of short on cash at the moment, :eek: but I have some AR mags and ammo, maybe some other stuff I can dig up for trade. Looking for something of decent quality, leather or well done kydex would be ok, thumb break a plus. :eatpop:

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I have a Galco Summer Comfort for a 1911 Commander that I am retiring because I just got my Milt Sparks Axiom. They list for about $70.00, but you can probably find them for a little less than that.

What kind of .223 ammo (no Wolf) do you have in mind for a trade? I would also be interested in .45 ACP or .38/357 ammo.

Are you near the Portland Area?

3. VinnieBoomBah

I have 20 rounds Federal XM193 Ball, 20 rounds Remington 55gr, and 50 rounds American Eagle 55gr.

4. Cougfan2

I am interested if you are in the Portland area. If not, by the time we both shipped it wouldn't be worth it. Could you throw in a decent mag as well?

5. VinnieBoomBah

As it turns out, "Denial" has the same Zip code as Hillsboro. ;) I would prefer something with a thumb break, so if you don't mind I'll leave this open for a day or two to see if one comes along. If not, I'll be in touch.

6. Cougfan2

I don't have an IWB with a thumbreak, but I also have a Galco Silhouette OWB
    with a thumb break if you're interested. Let me know.