JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Iver Johnson
Caliber
50 BMG
City
Lincoln City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My .50 BMG (Browning Machine Gun) cal single shot bolt action rifle. Weighs most of 40 lbs with the scope, which IS NOT included. I do have the scope which came with it, and with works fine, and is included. Also includes the expensive case and at least a box of factory ammo. If someone does buy the gun, we can talk dies, bullets, cases, powder, primers, more loaded ammo, etc (even a Corbin press). Fun to shoot, and more fun when I loaded it down a bit. My daughter shot it several times and did just fine. Not saying it isn't a handful, but it is a BIG 50!! Does great things to large rocks, way out there. Also known as the "Ultimate Accuracy 5100." Only one I could find for sale is $4995. Selling it for what I paid. Not a lot of rounds through it, as we only used it for plinking. And you've never been plinking until you have done it with one of these. Sadly, we ran out of dinosaurs. 36" barrel. Gun is in very, very nice shape. IMG_9541.JPG IMG_9540.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.