JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have for sale a 12GA Black Aces Pro shotgun, which is of all things, magazine fed. I bought this from a fellow Northwest Firearms fella a while back, and I was planning on keeping it, until the missus told me that it's a gun in-gun out situation now (which is fair, I did fill up an entire safe). So... in order to get my new Stoeger 12GA sxs, which is what I've been after forever, and it's finally back in stock... this newest toy needs to find a good home. Not looking to make any money on it. As far as I know they retail for $399. I'm just looking to cover what I paid for the shotgun, which was a screaming deal. For my part, I'll toss in a few dozen cartridges so you can take it straight to the range and have some fun.

The shotgun itself is in great condition. I only took it out once, shot around 30 shells through, mostly birdshot. No jams, no FTF, no issues. It works like every other 12GA on the planet, and chewed through a mess of poor potatoes. The walnut stock is gorgeous, and it comes with chokes. Not sure if those are factory or just the previous owner being nice. Either way, they're yours. Other than the beautiful look, mag-fed, including chokes and its carry case, plus my ammunition, it's a pretty standard pump action 12GA. It's cool as all hell, but not quite as cool as the Stoeger coach. What can I say, I love the old weapons. Between a Glock 17 and a Colt 45 Single Action Army, I'm taking the Colt, every time.

My girl's terms are your gain. Priced to sell quick. I should know, I bought it for the same!

Comes with:
-Carry Case
-The shotgun itself
-5 round magazine (I hear they make a 10 round as well)
-Manuals and such. You know, the paperwork we all definitely read every time we get a weapon.
-20~ cartridges, maybe 30. I'll see how many I have left.
-Chokes

For obvious reasons I cannot consider a trade. Cash in hand, we'll find an FFL, transfer it over, easy peasy.

20220820_174640.jpg 20220820_174656.jpg 20220820_174723.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads