JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anybody know anything new on this? House Bill 2682

I know it passed, I talked with someone from the GOV Office Friday. And I know it goes into effect on July 1st.

What I don't know is what part DPSST will have in this, and how we get our names out there etc.

Of course I can guess from looking at Washingtons Rules, Regs etc. But have not heard anything from an authority.

Funny thing is I have spoken with many Higher Ranking Officers and they don't know anything either.

If anybody knows anything worth adding please do, I am looking forward to this one.

Blackwater Tactical
142 13th Street SE
Salem, OR 97301

<broken link removed>

Check them out next time you swing through Salem. Good stuff, good people, good prices...:s0155:

(I have no affiliation with them, except that I buy WAY too much stuff there... :s0114: )

Well I did a search on Google, it looks like the bail bonding companies are already getting to work. I should find out more on Monday on how to set this whole thing up.

(Nathan)

Did it for a couple years.. Not near as much fun as you might think.. Got out of it..after my partner snatched a guy at a funeral.. You can't believe what an uproar that caused..

Plus..my wife..GOD rest her soul..objected to me getting shot at..and shot.. Women..gotta love 'em.. Surprisingly..some of those folks don't really want to be taken to Jail...:s0131:

Well from what I can tell, they are going to follow Washington State Rules... Or they are going to be pretty close I think.

In washington you have to be licensed, must have a concealed handgun license, certified in ASP, OC, and HANDGUN.

I am sure DPSST will have there hand in this, looks like WA charges about 450 a year for the license.

Looks like the bail bondsman gets most of his guys himself, and the really hard ones that he does not have time for go out for bounty hunters....

We are opening up a bail bonding office, so we will also go after our own. To be a bail bonding agent (the guy who bails you out) looks like it will be about 1200 a year, plus the 450 a year. Must have Insurance to cover bail to the courts, etc.

Should be fun, looking to find out more today.

(Nathan)

Sully,

FYI, just checked the link to your website and it's not loading up. Thought you'd like to know.

Also, are you guys open today? I was thinking of swinging by and checking out your store. Take care,

LTG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads