JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$975
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Fall City
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bul Armory has been in business for 30-plus years now making both high-end race guns as well as tactical offerings for European law enforcement. A little research shows their 1911s are of comparable quality to those priced much higher - check it out for yourself. People are catching on and there are now waiting lists for the 9mm variant.

With under 100 rounds fired, its condition is like new. Why am I selling? Because I love the 1911 platform and now want a custom, made-to-order, gun.

This is a all steel (stainless) gun, with a 5-inch Bull-barrel, aftermarket black grips, and a $180 Stan Chen stainless magwell installed.

The fitting is tight and the slide is smooth. It is a single stack and has a grip profile that is thinner than most polymer guns (very comfortable even for those with medium to smaller hands). The trigger is ridiculously light and crisp, much smoother than any striker-fired gun and as a result, it is very accurate. Because it is all steel, it is also heavy and absorbs the recoil of the 9mm, and is a very soft shooter. If you are recoil sensitive, you will really like this gun.

It comes with 2x 10 round mags and the original case with accessories.

I live 20 miles west of Seattle and can meet somewhere in the middle, within reason.

20230225_100238.jpg 20230225_095920.jpg 20230225_100203.jpg 20230225_100508.jpg 20230225_100124.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
$850 here if you're interested
I'm going to hold tight for the moment but thanks for the offer. I have just over $1100 into it with the upgrades (not counting the $200 in taxes, shipping and FFL costs). So if I have no takers here I'll likely either keep it or move it to Gunbroker. We'll see.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.