JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
is the p22 hard to find? and if so wat is the usual price? i found one for 330 + tax, ive called several gun stores only one has it available and i can remember sportmens havin it for like 250 on sale last year.

they are like anything else right now
sometimes they are hard to find in stock but they arnt hard to find
330 seems to be about going price now

285 was the going price b4 our token prez

the only local place ive ever seen one is keiths
but there CS is so poor its like they are trying to get you to go elsewhere
i would order one and have it sent to a local dealer

btw the pink one runs 30-50 more

I handled a non pink one at Brightwater today, but didn't notice the price. Purchased a Browning Buckmark instead. Fit my hand much beter and I really liked the flat black finish.

for most guys the ruger and browning fit better
but the rest of the family will do alot better with the p22 so i guess it matters who its for

i go into BW at least 3 times a week lately. ill go tomorrow and see if its still there

thanks for the heads up. i was in the 2 days ago and they didnt have one, i called bobs in longview and they said theres goes for 299 when they have them in

shane

sorry to say this but my wife likes my browning buckmark WAY more than my p22 and she has pretty small hands. You might check into the browning and see what she thinks. And if you get the camper version it will only run you about 300 so you might save a few, maybe.

At the gun show yesterday they had about 20 of the P22 out for handling. They were all located along the northern half of the building. They were all about the same price $329. I did not see any pink ones.

yep, yesterday i saw a couple at the gun show. like grizzly said "no pink ones" but there was a pink sig mosquito. Really, check out the gun show. I had a blast............my wallet is sore from the old in out.

I bought mine(see below)at Keith's around the first of this month-paid $369. Cost a bit more I think because the carbon frame is made in limited editions(400 last year-mine's a 2009 model)-might be the same w/the other colored carbon models.

Anyway, Keith had two other P22s in black as well as
P99s, PPSs. But again that was about two weeks ago.
Heard Fisherman's recently received a shipment of Walthers so....

THat's a nice looking P22.

Thanks!

Walther's catalog shows only a couple of color combinations. I'm assuming that the other color combinations came from previous year models?

First, I was wrong in my above post about Walther producing only 400 Carbon Fiber models last year.

According to this page 1500 were produced(4th pistol down).

<broken link removed>

From what I understand by looking at Walther's year code marking system(mine's AK meaning 2009)Walther does produce each year various color P22s- like mine, the "Carbon Fiber" model or I've seen them in pink, blue, camo, etc. besides the colors shown in the catalog-these are just produced in fewer numbers than the catalog colors.

But I'm certainly not an authority on Walther's production practices-the above info is just what I've observed personally.

Whats the plastic piece for just ahead of the trigger? Been wondering for weeks. Thanks

It's the takedown lever and I think it's made of zinc, like the slide.

I don't know for sure because I haven't been able to push it down like for a cleaning.

Called Walther, talked to others-it seems you have to put at least 200 mini mag rounds through it before it will become unstuck enough to push down.

Would be interested in hearing from anyone else how they dealt with this?

is the p22 hard to find? and if so wat is the usual price? i found one for 330 + tax, ive called several gun stores only one has it available and i can remember sportmens havin it for like 250 on sale last year.

anything helps shane

Others have suggested alternatives, so I might just as well also.

Another one you might want to look at is the Sig Mosquito. While a little heavier than the p22, I think it is a better made gun and much better balanced. They run from $300 to $ 369.00.

The only 'draw-back' (if this is a draw-back) is that they work best with CCI HP Mini-Mags or (with the other spring provided) CCI Stingers. Also additional mags are a bit hard to find, and expensive ($50.00) when you do.

Frog.

Originally Posted by Killer66
Whats the plastic piece for just ahead of the trigger? Been wondering for weeks. Thanks

Try using your thumbnails on both sides pulling outward and down at the same time. Worked for me the first time out of the box.