JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The last week different people who claim to be from the NRA are calling our old home number. This is now my wives cell number and she says they say they are from the NRA and ask for me.

Does anyone know of a big NRA fundraiser being conducted by phone?
I'm a life member and still active in some of their fundraisers but they have never called me. With all the anti-gun tactics going on this has me wondering. The NRA has my number on file so it seems fishy.

If they have, I'm not aware of it, since we don't answer calls unless we recognize the number. No message, no return call. We so many calls from numbers we don't recognize, it's hard to know who they are - most block their number or use a description that doesn't identify them.

I block all such robocalls no matter who they are from.
But yes, they have been calling or at least someone that lists NRA as their "name"

Good way for the anti's to get your data and credit card numbers.
The NRA is a good Organization for everyone except the anti gun idiots. They are the ones that bad mouth it and scam it.
Bad mouth the best Pro 2nd Organization (NRA) or scam it and you are anti gun in my eyes.

Next time tell them to send you an official NRA letter if they want donations. My guess is they won't send a damned thing, but they will sure want your address and info. A clue that it is not the NRA and most likely some Bloomberg group.

What gets me also is who is so ready to jump on the NRA, and also how they whine and cry and beg for help from them when they need it, then turn around and bad mouth them again. Also about a third of gun owners really do not have a clue to what the NRA actually does. Now that is funny. AND very sad.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads