JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for load data on copper solids for 50 Beowulf and keep coming across locked info on this site. Does anyone use it? Is it very reliable? It's a user inputted load recipe database and costs $35/year. I'm not worried about the cost but just looking for safe data. I have a few other cartridges that keep popping up this site as well. I'm thinking about getting the subscription but wanted to hear a little more about it first.

It is a huge collection of what is probably available information in other places if you want to take the time to search for it. I like that it's all in one place and it saves me well more than $35 in time alone so I use it. The data I have used has all been very accurate and there are lots of cross references from different sources for the same load so I feel very comfortable using the info and have never had it steer me wrong.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews