JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I was having issues with my interweber last night and this AM
Finally I refreshed my computer and got back online. Firefox has been my browser for about 10 years? And there hasn't been any problems. It's kept me safe and warm and fuzzy
No really it's been great
Now,today I got back on here for a while and all of the sudden I couldn't go anywhere else on NWFA . I tried other sights and no problem. But it wouldn't even blink when I tried getting on here.
I'm on IE right now and it scares me to think of the viruses I might be getting. AND all I have is Norton for infection,I mean protection
Anyone else having issues like this?

Its blocking me as well chrome is fine, doesn't even try and resolve acts like a dead click,
clearing cache and manual inputting address results in the same block.
I don't usually use Chrome so noticed first try.

Upvote 0
I am only seeing on the right recent thread 6, I used to see much more then that.

Same here, but I know Joe is in the process of actively working on issues with those sidebar items:

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/sidebar-recent-threads-block-no-avatars.214164/

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...threads-block-wrong-thread-categories.214165/

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/having-issues-with-the-website-let-us-know.209062/page-4

I wonder if the stuff Joe is doing right now may have messed with FireFox access, at least temporarily?

Make sure you guys tag @Joe Link to make sure he sees your posts on this stuff.

Upvote 0
Here's what I've learned. I don't look a gift horse in the mouth too harshly.

This site (to me), remains the most unstable of any similar sites. When it works well, I say thank you. When it's not working so well, I know that tomorrow it'll probably be okay, and then I'll say thank you.:)

WAYNO.

Upvote 0
I just went through this, and just now have been able to get here.
No matter where I was, when I clicked on the NWFA bookmark, it was like hitting "refresh" on whatever page I was on. That lasted for about an hour.
It wouldn't allow me to access NWFA AT ALL.
And yes I use FF exclusively. With the NoScript add-on.

Upvote 0
Here's what I've learned. I don't look a gift horse in the mouth too harshly.

This site (to me), remains the most unstable of any similar sites. When it works well, I say thank you. When it's not working so well, I know that tomorrow it'll probably be okay, and then I'll say thank you.:)

WAYNO.
This is why I started the thread
I went back over to FF and it came right up
thank you sir:D

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR