JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone iron monkey brought in 50k worth of aero lowers and uppers all cheaper than the big names in the area. Best part no lines and great dudes running it! They have more they were putting out while I was there

42454D93-EFA7-4D8F-B4AF-11D163AF7021.jpeg 32F30716-E755-4B8A-8BD3-99FB65951044.jpeg 57676632-9D46-4D02-8930-8E3FCB3A2758.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I put together my m4e1 s one upper and m4e1 lower bcg and ch aero as well for around 900$. That was a few mos ago. 300blk pistol

Last Edited:
I put together my m4e1 s one upper and m4e1 lower bcg and ch aero as well for around 850$. That was a few mos ago. 300blk pistol
I mean yes can you find cheaper online but I prefer to support my Local guys that are priced fairly especially now that their main revenue stream will most likely be gone.

For sure. Figured if they were cheaper then others then they'd be similar price to 850-900. Wasn't saying anything negative. Just figured they would be similar price with the sale is all.

For sure. Figured if they were cheaper then others then they'd be similar price to 850-900. Wasn't saying anything negative. Just figured they would be similar price with the sale is all.
2 miles down the road the same lowers would be 10-20 more. Hell I bet wades is double

I was in wades last night after hitting the range , and hey I shoot there alot, I understand they gotta keep the doors open. But 1700$ for an aero build kit is straight up looney tunes. The funny part is I see people make giant XXXX$ purchases there all the time without batting an eye. I have driven past iron monkey a few times but guess I'll have to stop in, thanks for the tip !

I was in wades last night after hitting the range , and hey I shoot there alot, I understand they gotta keep the doors open. But 1700$ for an aero build kit is straight up looney tunes. The funny part is I see people make giant XXXX$ purchases there all the time without batting an eye. I have driven past iron monkey a few times but guess I'll have to stop in, thanks for the tip !
Typical Wade's fashion. I remember going in there during the whole obama scare and they were charging $3000 for a basic AR.

Anyone know how much is the M4e1 stripped upper is going for at Iron Monkey?

Typical Wade's fashion. I remember going in there during the whole obama scare and they were charging $3000 for a basic AR.

Anyone know how much is the M4e1 stripped upper is going for at Iron Monkey?
About 130 I believe may be slightly less

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top