JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have any free to play phone apps they would recommend? I don't normally keep games on my phone

I have an iPhone if it makes a difference.

In game purchases would be less then ideal but I realize that is the direction these apps are going.

Yeah, if you buy the games, there are no ads. Least that's been my experience. I have bought a few when waiting in the emergency room for hours on end. I run Android BTW

"VainGlory," it is a MOBA, League of Legends copy. Pretty fun though. "Need for Speed no limits" is a good time killer. Both are free and don't require any purchases.

Pokémon Go. Nuff said. (Haha I know you already play).

Oh yea, it's on my phone but I can't do anything with it lol - not sure how many 35' "walks" to the restroom it would take to hatch one of those 3 kilometer eggs it would take but it's not been something on my radar:D (26 more days of no weight at all on my leg - I'm still in loads of pain after just getting up to do that so no way I'm going any further if I can avoid it:p).

GET A ROPE!!! o_O

That's funny:D. I'm sure this isn't what you were implying but my mom went to REI and go me a couple different sizes of climbing rope at around 10-12 feet in length. As a teen I needed something to do to keep the add at bay and wasn't a gameboy fan so I played around with a chunk of rope making different knots mostly and learning new ones - probably one of the cheapest things she ever bought me:cool:.

Need to pull out the paracord and watch some YouTube vids to find a cool lanyard or something;).

Thanks!

I downloaded it but havnt tried it yet, but did see it on one of the most popular apps lists I looked thru - hard to figure out if they are worth it or not and I just don't want to fill my phone with junk trying to sort it out.
I like it for focus, and dexterity training. Couldn't care less about reviews. Nothing to buy, no silly upgrades.

I like it for focus, and dexterity training. Couldn't care less about reviews. Nothing to buy, no silly upgrades.

That's just what I needed - I can deal with some ads but don't want games that require me to purchase "upgrade packs" to be on even ground with other players or to get something better then you can get otherwise.

Playing xbox at 3am when Incant sleep is limited because of the acoustics of our home (hardwood floors and not a lot of space between the living room and bedrooms), so I thought I'd see what the phone games had to offer.

Don't have ROOM on the phone... on the tablet (Android) I have some LEGO freebies, the Gunstruction app from Arfcom and if they'd port Hexbug Havoc over from iOS I'd have it too. (My overgrown-kid side collects those little robot ant-colonies... the little robobugs are better company than most people, and have been great icebreakers with some of the librarians I've worked with over the years.)

Free apps currently being played on my phone.
Two Dots
Dots & Co.
Sudoku 2 from Finger Arts (as there are a bunch of sudoku apps)
1010!
minesweeper

If you had an iPad then I'd definitely recommend The Room. It's worth every penny of the $4.99 it cost.

Free apps currently being played on my phone.
Two Dots
Dots & Co.
Sudoku 2 from Finger Arts (as there are a bunch of sudoku apps)
1010!
minesweeper

If you had an iPad then I'd definitely recommend The Room. It's worth every penny of the $4.99 it cost.

No iPad, just an old laptop and an old iPhone - but thanks for the app referrals I'll be sure to check them out.

I seem to spend more time on this site then I am playing games though - it seems to help with the pain to think about other things I guess.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top