Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by pdxguy503, May 8, 2013.

1. pdxguy503

pdxguy503 Hillsboro, OR New Member

Hello,
    New member here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dave, the wife and I recently bought a new house and one of the first things she said after we moved in and got settled was "I think we should get a gun".
    Huge step for her, she was not raised around guns whatsoever. We stopped by NW Armory in Portland and I let her pick the gun she felt most comfortable with, ended up with a Springfield XDm 9mm 3.8". Been hunting high and low and have found enough ammo to get her out shooting 3 or 4 times now and she is loving it!

Now on to the search for the ever elusive 9mm ammo....

Gun.jpg

Gun.jpg

2. JBlack02187

JBlack02187 Clackamas County, OR Member

Welcome!! I'm still pretty new here myself. Nice gun BTW!! Looking into getting a XD Subcompact 9mm myself for CC. :thumbup:

3. Don H

Don H Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! Glad your wife is starting to see the light... it's a hard path but worth it!

4. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard:thumbup:

5. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

welcome
    are you new to guns and shooting? if so I hope you follow up with some training because just owning doesn't make things better.