JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, guys. I'm "Glen Tate" (not really). That's my pen name. I wrote a ten-book prepper novel series called 299 Days. 299days.com

But that's not why I'm here. I'm a gun guy. I live in Olympia, WA and need to buy and sell stuff on occasion.

This looks like a pretty squared away forum.

Talk to you guys later.

"Glen"

Glen,

I have read all six of your books so far. I have to say I am impressed with you writing and how your story develops over time. I think its a great series for beginner preppers to start with, because your character practically starts off with nothing and then slowly builds up his skills and preps.

When is the 7th book coming out?

Sailorman

Dude are you really Glen? I listen to thesurvivalpodcast and thegunrunner and after hearing you on a few episodes I'm really surprised you are just now joining us here. Also read all your books and waiting to know what happens to pierce point next. No disrespect I'm just surprised.

Welcome! Nice to have you on here. I'm on the 6th book right now. Love the story.

Is the series complete and you are just doing a staggered release?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top