JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have four each InternationalAMOR bullet proof vests Mill-issue. However these ones have never been issued. Like new except they do have some storage wear. Each vest will come with two sappy plates. I also have some sappy plate spares that I can sell.
Sizes that I have.

2 each XL regular
1 each L regular.

Another vest is gone. :) I now have some Tactical Armor Products plates that have had heavy storage wear. These are 10x12 ceramic. <broken link removed>

the vest http://internationalbodyarmor.com/products/tactical-armor/basic-tactical-vest/

and the other plates. http://internationalbodyarmor.com/1...n-ceramic-hard-armor-rifle-plate-stand-alone/

These are in older desert camo ( see pic.)
All were made in March 2004

Looking for $300.00 each.
I am also very interested in trades.

trades that I would like to entertain are:

Need some lower parts kits and milspec buffer tube.

9mm or .45 pistol. ( I dont have any .40 nor have anything set to reload .40.. so not so sure on the .40)
XD, SIG, HK, CZish, or 1911 style. (not a big fan of glocks though would love a 10mm...) Wife really wants a XD9
I have plenty of wheel guns, unless you have a big one you want to give up... Or a Colt double action. Always like a good Colt wheel gun.
AR15 uppers in any cal.
Optics!

NEED a Good set of Binos as mine were relieved of me in the car theft..

well... pretty open to any guns and/or gun parts. Optics. cases. ammo. Reloading stuff.... you know in general guns and gun stuff! :gun06:

I would like to keep the trades to firearms and fire arm related things.... Might be open to prepper stuff..
I do need:
Fixed stock to mount on A2 buffer tube for my.458socom build as well as front sight to mount on gas block.
.458socom brass..

Or cash, or silver or gold!
I can ship if you pay shipping but really.... would rather not ship a gun back to me... Not a hard no, just a rather not depends on what you got for the offer.
I can easily make a trip up and down I5.

You know you need these!

Let me know what your thinking.
Thanks

In liberty
gary

20121229_204159.jpg

20121229_204255.jpg

20121231_210414.jpg

20121231_210445.jpg

plates.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top