JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for grabs is an Interarms Starfire Model 30 MI 9mm
Gone - Traded

comes with 2 factory mags.

Excellent handgun, I have put 100 rounds through it with no misfires, jams, etc.
Ambi safety, sa/da, excellent trigger pull. I'd say 85% shape.

I would hang on to it til kingdom come, but, I am looking for something a bit more compact and lightweight. Im going to be doing a fair amount of backpacking and tracking for deer/elk and need to pare back the weight Im carrying.

Trades would be: compact 9mm or .380, preferably glock/beretta/ruger/xd etc. I am open to suggestions. I am placing the value of my firearm at $325.00. Please consider this when submitting trade suggestions. For the time being I am not considering wheel guns for trade.

Only other trades would be a 30-06/7mm/300 bolt gun, again same value as above. I am somewhat able to trade up with cash, but nothing over 375 total (i.e 325.00 for my pistol and $50 cash to you for a weapon worth 375.00)

There are two other mags and a blackhawk holster that I will chip in for the right deal.

Pics are below. Thanks for looking, if you need further info, please PM me.

th_2012-02-07_17-21-25_950.jpg

th_2012-02-07_17-20-47_470.jpg

Thanks Again....