JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an older Interarms Mark X .30-06 with has a 3-9x scope. The Mark X's have a Mauser 98 action and are known to be very accurate, with a controlled-feed mechanism for better cycling. These were imported by Interarms, this one sometime in the 80's. They were produced by Zavodi CRVENA ZASTAVE in Kragujevac, Yugoslavia & the rifle has two locations stamped on the barrel: Alexandria, Virginia & Manchester, England. I believe these rifles were later imported by Charles Daily.

It has an adjustable trigger, 3 1/2 to 5 lbs, it's very smooth. It holds 5 rds and has a hinged floor plate. It's in good condition but definitely has some signs of being hunted with. Leave contact info.

Here is a link I found with a PDF of it's manual.
http://stevespages.com/pdf/interarms_mkx.pdf

$400

photo 1-1.jpg

photo 2-1.jpg

photo 3-1.jpg

photo 4.jpg

Last Edited:
I have an older Interarms Mark X .30-06 with has a tasco 3-9x scope. I haven't had the gun long and have shot 20 rounds through it, shoots and cycles smoothly and very accurate. I really like the trigger, just wish the stock fit me better. Also got some Remington Core-Lokt 180 grain to go with.

Possible interested in selling but more interested in a trade, with money on either side. Feel free to contact me with questions.

I'm open to any offers, definitively interested in something in a .22lr caliber; AR style rifle, semi-auto handgun, or single action revolver handgun. Shotguns or even a lever action. PM me with offers.

For Sale/Trade Ads (a.k.a. WTS/WTT) Prices are required, as they are in for sale ads. Again, a list of what you're looking for is also highly suggested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.