JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The major difference is by and large, none on our side are saying 'you MUST own a firearm! Here! Take it! Take this gun!'

They howver, are the compete opposite: You SHOULDN'T have THAT! Gimme! Gimme Gimme!

And because they view gun owners as evil, they feel completely justified and righteous. Yes, righteous.

They THINK they want an Orwellian existence because they're afraid of freedom...they think they want a existence of total order and control, where they wake up and get told what they should do, so they don't have to think, or even worse, make a decision and accept the results, good or bad. They just want a Xanax filled happy happy joy life where the car never breaks down, they never get laid off, the bills always get paid and everything is going to be OK, no matter how lazy or inept they may be.

But in actuality, the fact we still have a largely intact 2A gives me some confidence in our republic, cuz with the unending attacks over the past few decades, we could very well have nothing. But that's definitely finite...you can't win always being on your heels in the defensive posture.

We also can't underestimate middle America. You see liberals talking big in CA and NY...but you go into most of America, you don't hear that because it simply doesn't fly. And those citizens often quietly go to the polls and vote.

Our biggest hurdle is to get out of our echo chambers and stop 'preaching to the chior.'. We need to be better ambassadors and show those non-gun owners who haven't been brainwashed with the liberal agenda that gun owners are good decent people. We should be trying to get more open minded folks to ranges and matches to show how much enjoyment you can have from participating in shooting sports.

We also need to be highlighting how much of this great nations heritage is founded on fortitude and self reliance, and there isn't an 'app for that.'

My $.02 worth.

Boss

My wife told me when my generation goes away ( boomer ), the 2nd A goes with it. If our kids and grandkids can't get more excited about fighting for their rights, so be it. We've done our part, and I'm tired. If they can't invest the energy to step up, its on them. It doesn't help that the younger generations have been liberally brainwashed in our schools. Isn't it funny that the government sent us to foreign lands to stem the tide of world Communism, and they were right here at home infiltrating our infrastructure and culture, media, entertainment...I dream about living to see Jane Fonda hang for treason.

I'm right there alongside ya Herb g, I've spent a lifetime mentoring my family and anyone with a sane brain (maybe a few not so sane), to respect the Constitution and to fight for our Bill of Rights.
You are right, all we can do is bring em to the trough & hope that they will drink.;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top