JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If I offered you a 22cal pcp that weighs 6.5lbs, shoots moa and makes 50fpe for less than $600, I'd have your interest, right? Right!!! Well that's the AEA Varmint I'm talking about. Sure, some bemoan the high effort bolt 🔩 cycling and the less than stellar trigger, the Varmint is a very capable air rifle. Over time the bolt smooths out and refining the trigger is very simple. After a year and a half, my Varmint has become an absolute keeper. A light weight, easy to carry powerhouse. And ACCURATE-ACCURATE-ACCURATE. How accurate? Take a look. The two groups were @ 35yds, 5 shots. On the left is Impulse 22gr slugs .217, and the right is 22gr .217 Zan slugs. White target was 50yds.

20230322_121035.jpg 20230321_153340.jpg 20230321_153400.jpg 20230322_121035.jpg

Had never heard of these but this got me looking at a few and damn these things look REALLY nice.
Alex, if you decide to get an AEA, give Pete a call at AEANORTHEAST in Ohio. He drives for UPS, so send him a text. He'll get back to you. Super guy that will give you all the chat time you'll need. He'll cut through all the marketing bs and give you real world facts. Let me know if I can help you. The make some cool airguns. I also have the AEA semiautomatic carbine. 22cal, 13" barrel and makes 36fpe. That is my truck gun. Bill and Addi.

20230421_094609.jpg

Alex, if you decide to get an AEA, give Pete a call at AEANORTHEAST in Ohio. He drives for UPS, so send him a text. He'll get back to you. Super guy that will give you all the chat time you'll need. He'll cut through all the marketing bs and give you real world facts. Let me know if I can help you. The make some cool airguns. I also have the AEA semiautomatic carbine. 22cal, 13" barrel and makes 36fpe. That is my truck gun. Bill and Addi.

View attachment 1408786
Thanks. The price on these is over twice what I paid for the semi I have but damn they look nice. The first thing I did was check Amazon. So far looks like they are not sold there. With stuff like this Amazon is my go to place to buy. Reason being with something like this if I get a "problem" Its super easy to get fixed. Watched several video's of these and they do look like one hell of a lot of fun. They have certainly got my attention :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top