JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Joe
I'm going to go over to BiMart...buy a pound then you can come over again and buy it from me:)
Kidding aside ... send "Nolan" a PM ... he has some for sale ... probably a great price.

I got one container is Newer But I don't know the year on it the other powder is 1984 I've been using the same brand from 1984 and it works just fine bought it from an old guy the obvious he kept his powder good if that bothers you it's cool if you take care of your powder it it will last forever I believe I got 4 1/2 pounds or navy more I'm not at home right now

I got one container is Newer But I don't know the year on it the other powder is 1984 I've been using the same brand from 1984 and it works just fine bought it from an old guy the obvious he kept his powder good if that bothers you it's cool if you take care of your powder it it will last forever I believe I got 4 1/2 pounds or navy more I'm not at home right now
p.m. sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.