JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Like the title says. Looking for IMR 4064 OR Possibly IMR4895.

Lmk what ya got. Closer to Newberg the better.

Thanks
James

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry. For some reason I never got the notification for the first post. How much do you have and price. Looking for Like 2lbs of each.

Thanks
James

5 + Of each but I am my business so I can't give an accurate count When I go home for lunch I will count them and let you know:)When I go home for lunch I will count them and let you know

Lol. 3lbs of 4895 and 2lbs of 4064 lol. 5lbs total. If I had the money I'd take it all. Unless you wanna trade 2lbs of either for a hornady ultrasonic cleaner.

James

No worries. Msg me when YIU find out what you have. I'm good for 5lbs. We can probably meet up later this week if not this weekend for sure...

Thanks again
James

Well it looks like you got some closer.But that's OK I was just trying to be some help have a good weekend:s0035: but that's OK I was just trying to be some help have a good weekend

Imr 4064 7 1/2 In 1 pound cans imr 4895 I got 17 cans 1 pound cans if you just want some of it that's fine just trying to help out a few people:s0004:

I absolutely need some lol. I would take 1# of the 4064 and 5lbs of the 4895. I can probably meet up with you sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks
James

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.