JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my Desert Eagle or trade for a nice AK/AR or assault type rifle or high end pistol. Gun comes with 1 magazine original case and (1) box of .50 ammo. The gun is in excellent condition and is the Isreali Military Industry version.

Sale price is (1000 or OBO)

001.jpg

Looking to sell my Desert Eagle or trade for a nice AK/AR or assault type rifle or high end pistol. Gun comes with 1 magazine original case and (1) box of .50 ammo. The gun is in excellent condition and is the Isreali Military Industry version.

I am new to this forum. Do you still have the gun?
Thanks
Alex

I have a new Diamon Back AR-15 with two extra 30 round mags & 100 5.56 rounds I will trade for the 50 cal Desert Eagle/mg/rounds. The AR also has attached sights and front left hand grip. It has never been fired. Exactly how this trade would work logistically I have no idea. If your trade offer equals this offer please contact me at your earliest convenience. [email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.