JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
IMI
Caliber
9mm
City
Walla Walla/OLY/SEA/PDX
State
Washington
Zip Code
I inherited this "rifle" a few years back and it appeared unfired. So of course, I didn't know any better and put 100 rounds through it immediately, but it's sat it in my safe ever since :rolleyes:

Aside from the rifle, I don't have the display barrel or case unfortunately. Here is what I do have:
  • 6 32rd mags (4 still in paper)
  • 4 25rd mags (these were dremeled by the previous owner to try and fit something else, so they have marks but work fine)
  • Wood stock (Surplus condition but still functional. Never mounted)
  • Action Arms Uzi patch
These look to be all over the place but mostly in the $2000 range from what I can tell

My ONLY trade interest is an MP5K clone of some sort (PTR, Zenith, HK, etc)

Planning to be in Lacey March 8-14. If the right deal comes along, I can meet in Vancouver/Portland on Sunday the 14th but my preference would be to someone in the Lacey/Olympia area, then Seattle area, then Portland. Tri-cities or anywhere along the I-90 corridor west of Ellensburg could probably work as well.

DSC_0828.jpg DSC_0829.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Fun fact (from the mind of Stomper):

"Back in the day", some of the German military dudes that I worked in tandem with while on (plain clothes) PSD duty (body guarding Generals & other VIPs) in Heidelberg often carried that configuration of Uzi (albeit shorter barreled full-autos) instead of MP5's.... man, ol' Unteroffizer (Sergeant) Müeller loved and fawned over his Uzi!

:s0155:

Last Edited:
3 questions.........is the Uzi still available? What's the best price? And last, will you ship it to my FFL? It shouldn't be too hard, folded with the barrel off it'll be a smallish package.

I'm not on here often so I'd prefer an email - [email protected].

Thanks a lot,
David

3 questions.........is the Uzi still available? What's the best price? And last, will you ship it to my FFL? It shouldn't be too hard, folded with the barrel off it'll be a smallish package.

I'm not on here often so I'd prefer an email - [email protected].

Thanks a lot,
David
Hi David, it's pending a FFL meetup on Sunday with a second buyer interested if that falls through. I'd prefer not to ship if possible, so they will take preference.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.