JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What image hosting sites are forum members using to upload pictures?
**edit what free image hosting sites**

I used to use photobucket but that sites a POS now

got some items i'd like to trade or sell and i know everybody gets pissy without pictures

I used to use photobucket but that sites a POS now

got some items i'd like to trade or sell and i know everybody gets pissy without pictures

Heck yeah, what Stomper says. I don't use a cell for pics, always have a camera handy. I keep a card in the camera bag just for temporary photos. Snap a pic, pull the card and put it in the PC. Hit uplaod, access the card, hit open and insert. Voila.

Same thing pretty much for saved photos. Just go to "My Pictures" on the PC.

It would be nice if this site allowed higher MP pictures. I get it bandwidth and all, but pretty much all my photography is taken at 24MP, and I would have to cut down the pictures to post here. I take at that level because I sell pictures on the various stock sites and the more MP they better.

Well ...

1. One of my own web servers. That is where I toss most pics, vids, et al., and then link/embed said.
  2. When it is just a one off, or I'm feeling lazy, imgur.com.
P.S. Indeed, Photobucket is a complete dumpster fire. I haven't used it in years and their recent business decisions makes it even worse.

I used to use photobucket but that sites has always been a POS now

Fixed it for you!

imgur > PhotoSuckit

• Created by people who hate photosuckit
  • Incredibly persistent pictures. You'll never see that "this account has been deleted" meme
  • imgur automatically strips the meta data from your photos
  • You don't need an account to use it...but you can certainly create one if you want
Give it a shot!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top