JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to trade my very nice stainless Ruger GP100 .357 magnum revolver with 6" full-shroud barrel, for the same, only with a 5" barrel. I have rounded & polished ALL the sharp-edges, and it has had a complete trigger-job, and is VERY smooth.

I'm located in Hoquiam, WA and I am looking for a private trade, and am NOT looking to sell.

DSC_9153_zpsyuxqzqos.jpg DSC_9156_zpsxkgfq2an.jpg

Well that could be a possibility - IE me traveling to Hoquiam BUT I would appreciate a couple pics PM'd to me of the 'Rounded and polished edges' and for my own reasons that would be 'Custom' with a 'C' and not a 'K' correct? Search my threads for pics of my 4" - thanks

I can't figure out how to PM you, but here are a couple more photos:

What I have rounded is: The hammer & trigger, the cylinder release button, the muzzle, the sharp-area on top where the frame meets the barrel, the bottom of the frame, and all other "sharp" areas of the gun. This really IS a very nice GP100. it was made in 1989.

Also, I spell "custom" with a "k" because that's just the way I spell...lol...

Also note, that the fiber-optic sights, and the Ruger wood/rubber grip don't come with the gun...The stock Ruger sights, as well as a Hogue rubber grip, and an Uncle Mike's rubber grip will come with the gun...And a nylon holster.

---Dann

DSC_9180_zpsthzpxqc0.jpg

DSC_9177_zpswpg0ofjo.jpg

Well that could be a possibility - IE me traveling to Hoquiam BUT I would appreciate a couple pics PM'd to me of the 'Rounded and polished edges' and for my own reasons that would be 'Custom' with a 'C' and not a 'K' correct? Search my threads for pics of my 4" - thanks

Still interested?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.