JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$120
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling one of my three Israeli military 20L fuel cans, I only have room for two on my rack. Buyer has pick of which one they want.
These are original paint, made at the Sandrik factory in 1999. They were being used by my late uncle to transport generator gas to their house in the mountains in CA.
These are stored at my parent's house in Myrtle Creek but can meet at Roseburg HD if sold before the 30th. I'd like to get it sold before I start my new job and will be living up in the woods.
$120 ($100 to me, $20 to NWFA) and will come with one flexible and one rigid spout.
IMG_20210515_123701.jpg
IMG_20210515_123724.jpg
Trade interests would be a weapon light, 9mm/22lr/30-30/5.56 55grn ammo. Ammo valued at current board average.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top