Idaho Idaho Repeals Its Regulatory Code.

RicInOR

Reactions
"MORE LIKE THIS, PLEASE: Idaho Repeals Its Regulatory Code. “Something rather remarkable just happened in Idaho. The state legislature opted to—in essence—repeal the entire state regulatory code. . . . As a result, come July 1, some 8,200 pages of regulations containing 736 chapters of state rules will expire. Any rules the governor opts to keep will have to be implemented as emergency regulations, and the legislature will consider them anew when it returns next January.” " - Instapundit » Blog Archive » MORE LIKE THIS, PLEASE: Idaho Repeals Its Regulatory Code. “Something rather remarkable just happe…

How many firearms laws/regulations are affected?

Reactions
Wait, what. what does this mean for the Fish/Wildlife management plans? o_O Any other sources confirming it? I'm actually curious about it now. If they voted to repeal the entire State regulations, and rules...does that mean only the State Laws are left in place, if there is a difference?

OP
RicInOR

RicInOR

Reactions

OldBroad44

Reactions
Huh? No traffic regulations? So everybody can now drive on whatever side of the road they want, stop at stop signs and red lights only if they feel like it? And drive as drunk as they like? And park wherever they want, including the middle of the road in a way that prevents use of road.

And hunt, fish, and harvest anything however much they want, however and whenever they want? And to sh!t anywhere they want too, including on public sidewalks?

Huh? No traffic regulations? So everybody can now drive on whatever side of the road they want, stop at stop signs and red lights only if they feel like it? And drive as drunk as they like? And park wherever they want, including the middle of the road in a way that prevents use of road.

And hunt, fish, and harvest anything however much they want, however and whenever they want? And to sh!t anywhere they want too, including on public sidewalks?
Welcome to Portland/Seattle, where even with the rules, no one follows them! :mad:

Reactions
Theres gonna be about what, 5 months for the Gov to review 8,000+ pages before the next Legislative Session in Jan 2020? This is gonna be interesting :rolleyes:

Edit; after the State rules and regulations expire in July that is. Looks like there would be some regulations and rules that the Gov is going to have to implement as emergency bills and then renewed/new bills come 2020. Again, this is going to be very interesting to watch.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom