JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
TIGARD
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is an Icarus Precision Sig P365 Alloy Grip Module w/Picatinny Rail in Armor Black (no safety cut version). The grip module is NOT a firearm, but rather just a grip module that takes the trigger module out of your stock P365. It is a drop-in replacement that requires no gunsmithing or fitting. Condition is outstanding with very little noticeable wear. It was installed but never fired. Includes a polymer mag release already installed. I decided to go with a different EDC option, but I absolutely love these things.

Here is the product page for more information:

These run $200 + shipping. They feel fantastic on the 365 (more firm and ergonomic than the Sig polymer lowers without much added weight). It is a great functional and aesthetic improvement to your P365 That I would highly recommend. It also allows you to use picatinny lights/lasers/etc. instead of the Sig proprietary rail.

Whether you buy this one or not, I suggest supporting Icarus Precision. They make fantastic products and are a local small business located near Camas, WA.

OBO. Located in Tigard. PM or text Scott @ 805-443-1391 with questions or offers. No trades at this time. Will consider Paypal and shipping, but prefer to meet up.

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1286.JPG

Here is what it looked like on my P365 while installed. The slide is a Zaffiri Precision with custom paint, the trigger is an Armory Craft flat, everything else is stock (shown with a flush 10 rd mag):

IMG_1287.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have one of the early prototypes on my P365. It's a great addition, the longer beavertail makes follow-up shots much easier as does the couple of additional ounces of weight, and as already stated it has a standard rail.

GLWS

Thank you for pointing that out. This is the most recent version (they have changed the shape of the grip slightly over time). It was milled and shipped to me only a few weeks ago.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top