JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45-70
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
If you sell me 45-70, not only will I give you cash, I will be your friend, give guaranteed lotto numbers AND be your friend.. A great bargain for some little old 45-70. Willing to travel within an hour Eugene...

Also have great 45 acp to trade...

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
There was some at the swap meet this past weekend. If it's still there when they open Friday I'll let you know. :s0069:

I will sell my soul for 45-70....

DADF8132-2681-449A-B8B9-6A2063BA160F.gif

You might see if Mike at The Proficient Marksman has any, or will be loading some up anytime soon. He's a commercial loader just south of you in Creswell, and a good guy to deal with.

45-70 is just hard to find right now. Keep looking. All of the places I ordered from in the last couple of months are cleaned out. Ammoseek is probably your best bet. Hopefully some will show up in the ammo classifieds.

You might see if Mike at The Proficient Marksman has any, or will be loading some up anytime soon. He's a commercial loader just south of you in Creswell, and a good guy to deal with.

I just got done with a run of 45-70 yesterday. Call me at (541)520-3087 if you are interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.