JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I NEED A JOB NOW!!! and need all the help I can get finding employment, If anybody reading this were to be kind enough to hire me or help me get hired full time, I will give you a Ruger 10/22 or a Smith and Wesson 9mm, depending on starting wage and hours.

If you have a clean record, I know of a place that is hiring for security work. I think they start at 15 or higher per hour. It is in downtown Portland. They do drug test and background checks but have some other perks like medical etc. I believe it would be swing shift to start. Let me know and I can help get the ball moving. But you have to be honest about the drug test and background up front. They have zero tolerance for surprises. Some one gave me a help a long time ago and I have helped a few guys. I don't care about taking your stuff. I would be happy if you got a job and did well in life.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.