JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As many of you know, I haven't had much time the past couple months to do much of anything on the site that wasn't admin-related, which meant very slow PM replies and an unsatisfactory level of availability. I spoke with my bosses last week and today they approved a reduction in my hours, meaning I'll now have Wednesday's off to focus on the website. While it does mean a pay cut for me, this community is too important for me to neglect the way it has been, no matter what the reason. I thank god every night for our moderators and everyone else who helps this site stay organized and relevant. Expect to be seeing more of me :s0155:

As many of you know, I haven't had much time the past couple months to do much of anything on the site that wasn't admin-related, which meant very slow PM replies and an unsatisfactory level of availability. I spoke with my bosses last week and today they approved a reduction in my hours, meaning I'll now have Wednesday's off to focus on the website. While it does mean a pay cut for me, this community is too important for me to neglect the way it has been, no matter what the reason. I thank god every night for our moderators and everyone else who helps this site stay organized and relevant. Expect to be seeing more of me :s0155:

I'm sorry, who are you?......................:p

annnd who are you..........and why do we care if you need to take a day off?

I think we should contact the guy who started this site and advise him that this thread should be deleted for not being firearm related........MODERATOR.....MODERATOR.......

I think zero ring needs to buy another membership to cover this guys day off.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews