JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a new cylinder, extractor, rod, springs, ect, ect, for my S&W Model 25-2. Now I need to find a good local smith to fit and time it. Please let me know if you guys have any recommendations. The last smith I let loose on this pistol spent four months working on it, and it still does not work correctly.:s0054:

Thanks
JB

I agree with Ogre I called them about a 4006 that needed new springs and thourogh go thru they paid for shipping and had it back in three weeks no quetions asked about me being the origonal owner etc. They are one of the best out their for customer service, satisfaction. They truly want your business and your next new purchase to be S&W...Just my .02

Thanks oa98pistol512....

That was gonna be my next question. I do not have any experience with S&W customer service. Past history with other manufactures has not been good. I might just give them a try.

Anyone else have their 02 cents to add about S&W customer service experience?

Thanks again
JB

I had a model 66 that started spitting lead after 10 years. Mailed to SW, got back within 2 months. I forget exactly what they charged, but it was reasonable (less than $100).

I have noticed with the big guys (SW, Ruger) it is worthless to email them. You need to phone ahead, and phone to check on status, etc.

Nate

UPDATE: I sent my baby to S&W Performance Center about three ago now. I called last week to make sure they received it and to get the service number. Still no word from them yet on the problem or the estimate for the repair. I will update this post when I do find out anything.

Thanks again for everyones input.

JB

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews