JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fps ruskie strikes again. What a shame to destroy a perfectly normal gun. People complain about his videos because their casual disregard for safety. I usually ignore it but I was real nervous when he shot at it up close though. I thought something would have bounced back and shredded up his leg. Oh well it's a fun video none the less

The guy's wearing a sweatshirt that says Professional Russian. I thought his accent would have told you that. Looks like a nice job.

heh.... I'd bet if after he pulled that thing from sitting in the woodstove for a COUPLE of minutes and slammed a loaded mag into it, it would've shot just fine! :s0155:

Must be nice to have a rich Russian pimp for an uncle that buys expensive toys for you to blow up... I was waiting for his 1911 to blow his nads off that way he handled that thing like an airsoft pistol. :s0112:

Ok, that was pretty entertaining. I would send it back to glock and see what they would say. I bet they would repair(replace) it for free.

For some guys, I'm sure getting blown up would be considered "normal wear and tear."

ap_leroy_petry_medal_of_honor_jp_110713_wg.jpg

Hooah.

His videos are getting less and less entertaining when you realize that he is purposely doing unsafe stuff for hits. One of these days he is going to regret it and ironically it'll be his highest rated and viewed video. Oh well I'll laugh all the same when it does happen.

Even if "tragedy" doesn't hit soon, the damage he's doing to his ears will come back to haunt him later in life.

His videos are getting less and less entertaining when you realize that he is purposely doing unsafe stuff for hits. One of these days he is going to regret it and ironically it'll be his highest rated and viewed video. Oh well I'll laugh all the same when it does happen.

Even if "tragedy" doesn't hit soon, the damage he's doing to his ears will come back to haunt him later in life.

What?

Yeah ,he's way beyond unsafe to dangerous and boxer,you may be on to something there. He does seem to be getting worse
The gun manufacturers must not watch these videos cause I can't believe they would endorse his unsafe practices.

I just want the guns and ammo ,then I'll make some safe vids
Who'll sponsor me?

Yeah ,he's way beyond unsafe to dangerous and boxer,you may be on to something there. He does seem to be getting worse
The gun manufacturers must not watch these videos cause I can't believe they would endorse his unsafe practices.

I just want the guns and ammo ,then I'll make some safe vids
Who'll sponsor me?

Do you hef Russian eccent?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads