JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy, new member here who finally decided to make an account after browsing the classifieds for years without posting.
Love milsurp, guns with wood furniture, and enjoying and protecting the beautiful forests we're blessed with here in the great state of Oregon
Simple as

I love it too, just a bi_ch to fabricate a foregrip for it... MP5

1629685676682.jpeg

Howdy, new member here who finally decided to make an account after browsing the classifieds for years without posting.
Love milsurp, guns with wood furniture, and enjoying and protecting the beautiful forests we're blessed with here in the great state of Oregon
Simple as
I have some milsurp magazines in the classified section... ;)

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.
This is the best place to hang out on the internet.
Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.
[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.
Until then check out Trash No Land.
Already make use of TNL, keep it in my bookmarks. Never taken part in a group event but always try to pack out a bag of trash I didn't bring with me. Definitely considering joining some in the near future though

Simple as
Cool, man, I have a one legged stool you should check out.

Lol, not really. Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard. What kind of milsurps are you into now?
Just picked up my first actually, a mosin (1945 Izhevsk M44 carbine)
I'm trying to start a proper collection of WWI/II-era stuff, starting with a 1903 or a garand, but I've always had limited space and finances to acquire them. Until now I've mostly just collected clothing and entrenchment tools

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top