JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun%20leg_zpseh0nam2z.jpg

Thats way better than rocket jump....gosh what was that grind house zombie flik...chik has m16 w/203 as her leg...great scene..

ITS OPEN CARRY....TIM

That would really suck. Maybe he has a custom case that he can lock it on so he walks around with a rifle case on his leg on the plane. Imagine if he puts his leg up.
It's funny but then again it's not we making jokes bout a guy who lost his leg but then again he's the one walking on a AR so obviously he's got a sense of humor about it

It's funny but then again it's not we making jokes bout a guy who lost his leg but then again he's the one walking on a AR so obviously he's got a sense of humor about it
Yeah. Out of seriousness though I actually wonder if he has a special locking case for it because of security.

When I was a young man my dad took me on a trip to Belize. That photo reminds me of a bike cop there. He had a Uzi strapped to his leg, spaced, and offset in a way he could ride by, lift his leg, and spray.

I had step dad had fake leg from car accident he was cop in southern CALI hit by drunk driver when in his Patrol car any way it had button on it that would break the seal that kept it on his stump his favorite thing to do was have the little kids pull his boot off and release the leg and start screaming and scare the little kid pulling his boot cold but funny

My God I am an idiot.
I have looked at that picture at least 5 times in the last two days and didn't really understand the OP.
I just realized that the rifle has been converted to a prosthetic leg.
Someone just slap me please...............:s0037:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads