JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$577
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
DALLAS
State
Other

The M18 was recently issued to all branches of the U.S. Military and was chosen as the official sidearm of the U.S. Marine Corps. The P320-M18 is the commercial version that brings the same unprecedented accuracy, extreme reliability and unmatched durability the military demands.

The P320-M18 comes standard with SIGLITE night sights and a removable night sight rear plate. The slide is optic ready and directly compatible with the ROMEO1 PRO. The slide and grip module are the same coyote tan as the military version, and it includes (1) 17 round magazine and (2) 21 round magazines. The P320-M18... chosen by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S Military, now available to you for the first time.

1655229804850.png
320ca-9-m18-ms_left.JPEG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm trying to give an exceptional deal to someone looking for an M18. Unfortunately I cannot advertise the deal, because it is below the minimum advertised pricing (MAP) from the manufacturer. So I can't list the deal price. Unfortunately it's not $1, but I promise, it's a great deal! The $679.99 is not the deal. It's the price listed on my website. Contact me if you would like the deal price.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.