JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello People,
My name is Clint. I am from the Hood River valley and I wanted to become a NWFA.Com member while I was visiting the site and saw a volunteer project to clean up a shooting spot on DNR lands . I had nothing planned on that date so I signed in, volunteered and made a minor contribution by showing up with my rake, some gloves and a pistol to shoot in the shooting portion of the event.
I met many of the volunteers from MWFA.Com, a DNR representative and a Washington State Trooper.
I traveled on roads I had not driven in the past and enjoyed the scenery. I had a pile of cookies and donuts, drank on-sight brewed coffee and ate my sack lunch with Joe13 and ended up shooting at his table and target set up. That was a good start to using this sight.
I will continue to browse and hopefully I will meet you on here and thanks for reading my link and please look up my profile and if my spelling sucks, that's because it just does. There is no grace in my two finger typing method, and it certainly isn't fast so be prepared to wait for long periods of time while I type, and if you can't read my words, call and try my translation of my typing.
Happy Shooting days and enjoy showing others what skill, knowledge and attitude you have to share to foster a well rounded shooting community of all ages!
Thanks and see you later!
Clint Parker

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews