Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hungarian AMMS Underfolder AK-47 kit

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by onearmedswordsman, Apr 23, 2009.

1. onearmedswordsman

onearmedswordsman Hillsboro, OR Member

This is a very rare kit. Only 700 were allegedly imported. Kit looks like it has never been fired. I think all are matching parts. I am asking $450 . I have too many kits/fireams and shot my wad on ammo.

If intersted, email me at cl_sales@verizon.net. Avoid PM. I only logon about once a week.

Time to buy local is running out! Will soon post it on AK Forum and GunBroker

>>> Retired from market <<<

2. pirateer2007

pirateer2007 Spokane Wa Member

Email sent

3. onearmedswordsman

bump

4. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

Do you have a picture???

5. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Could you post some pics Fang Gang?

6. onearmedswordsman

I know you are going to hate me but I have decided to retire the kit from the market. I am not really hurting for money and I want to eventually build this rifle in the future. It is one of my nicest if not the most. Now you see why I never posted a pic.

It was just that I've spent so much money on ammo this year that I had buyers remorse and was trying to lighten my concience by selling off all kinds of stuff. Needles is to say, unless it is ammo I sell, it doesn't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.