Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Humvee Cotton concealment vests, new/LOWERED PRICES

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Blitzkrieg, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

These are leftover from a business I had to close thanks to the obongo~conomy.. they are two styles and brand new 100% cotton. These are reproductions of Banana Republic vests before they went yuppie and are absolutely high quality cotton and sewing work. I am selling them below replacement cost because I need cash. These sold like hotcakes at last year's garage sales and these are all I have left now. I can ship on your dime, USPS

The first is a Ranger vest.. simple, rugged and has lots of pockets inside and out.. they are cut a bit large and are very roomy. $10 each. Retail is $25 to $30

Colors:

Khaki: 1 large SPFs, 1 XL SOLD

OD, 1 Large

Black 1 Medium, 1 Large

DSC00989.jpg

Photojournalists vest.. these have more pockets and a mesh back for nice ventilation that is covered by cotton flaps. These are also cut a bit large. $15 each, Retail is $40 +

Black: 1 each small/XXL/5XL

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

2. Blitzkrieg

Bump

3. Blitzkrieg

Bump with lowered prices, these are nearly gone now

4. packman

packman coast Active Member

pm sent

5. Blitzkrieg

Bump, only a few left

6. Blitzkrieg

Another bump, hot weather coming and these are great lightweight concealment vests