JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somebody did the same for me when I first climbed aboard this crazy train.
It definitely meant a lot to me and I try to pay it forward whenever I get a chance. Great group of guys here.. one of them even donated a very large sum to help pay for my son's senior trip to Texas. You'd never guess Who The Eff that was;):s0108:

I donated a few once so I'd have the basis for an Oprah meme.

7E9B1044-232C-4AFC-9002-C585C940B578.jpeg

Whoa whoa whoa someone JUST did this for me.. Im truly not deserving of this. There are many many members here so very much deserving of such a gift.

Thank you VERY MUCH to the secret forum philanthropist that just did that for me.

This site and it's members do some really amazing things. I know of plenty of behind-the-scenes donations, rifle builds and general support given selflessly to support our pro-2A brothers and sisters in arms.

:cool:

I was very humbled today to discover that someone here on this board, paid for a bronze level of support for me. It was done anonymously, so I have no idea who to thank. But, thank you I do!

I received the same anonymous gift shortly after I posted about my now lack of paying employment.

To that member, please accept my gratitude.

I'll have a significant more time now to post on NWFA. Hold onto your butts people...

Last Edited:
Secret Santa coming early! Whoever it is that's really cool of you, there are a ton of very deserving members who. So many people here willing to help in all kinds of ways and it's really great Joelink made this site and brought so many like minded people together to help each other.
I've learned so much from all the people here.

Somebody did it for me the first time too.. Actually I know who it was - one of the really good guys here.

<----I now support the site on my own

Same here. I just don't know if I'd agree with your descriptor of that person (edit: that gifted me)... :p;):D

I've paid it forward, but not as often as I'd like...

Last Edited:
I've been on the receiving end and it was a really good feeling that someone cared enough to do that for me;).

I pay it forward in other ways as I can, will do the secret Santa thing when I'm doing better when I find a decent job.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top