JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
totl qty on 308 and 5.56 brass? is shipping an option?
Shipping is an option. It just will most likely be pricey due to weighr, but I will absolutely ship it the most cost effective way possible. I'm guessing I have 8-10k of each. I will work on getting a count for you today.

You have some good prices. Too bad I'd have to drive through pooland to get to you. What size primers?

Yeah driving can be a pain.

Remington:

Large Rifle: 3k

Small Rifle: 2k

Large Pistol: 1k

CCI:

Large Pistol: 2k

Winchester:

Large Rifle: 6k

Federal:

Large Rifle:

Last Edited:
Just a thought.... you may want to check on what it takes to mail primers. USPS? UPS? It may cost more to ship that worth it.

Just an FYI.

PS: I were into reloading I'd be on your doorstep with those prices! Yes, that is driving over from Vanc.

GLWS :s0155:

Just a thought.... you may want to check on what it takes to mail primers. USPS? UPS? It may cost more to ship that worth it.

Just an FYI.

PS: I were into reloading I'd be on your doorstep with those prices! Yes, that is driving over from Vanc.

GLWS :s0155:
That's a good idea. I know the hazmat fee is $28.
I live 10 min from Vancouver. I could always meet you somewhere if the doorstep isn't convenient. Reloading is awesome. It's therapeutic. Nudge nudge.

I hear you my friend. I'm just not into reloading rifle ammo (yet). I am still working on pistol reloading. Very specific pistol ammo too. I will be pulling the handle this winter when the "indoor projects" get to begin. :)

Thanks for the offer though.

I was also making mention that the prices you are asking would be worth a 15-20 drive (easily). :D

I hear you my friend. I'm just not into reloading rifle ammo (yet). I am still working on pistol reloading. Very specific pistol ammo too. I will be pulling the handle this winter when the "indoor projects" get to begin. :)

Thanks for the offer though.

I was also making mention that the prices you are asking would be worth a 15-20 drive (easily). :D
Thank you. I appreciate it. Good luck on developing your loads. I know those niche calibers can be the most difficult, yet the most rewarding. Enjoy your winter projects.

What head stamp on the 223?

I have 2k once fired, that had been run through an ultrasonic cleaner and tumbler that is all Lake City.

The rest of the 223 I'll have to double check in the morning, but I recall is a mix of Remington, Lake City, and maybe some Winchester.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top