JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you have been holding your breath for the new Hudson H9, the shipping deadline was yesterday, so that means in about 6 months, they should start shipping, and then 6 months after that, you may see one in a local gun store...;)

Hudson-H9_Range-Bag.jpg

I have to admit I have been waiting for this one myself, but I want to hold it in my hands before I buy to see if the build quality is what everyone was saying.

Last Edited:

I am waiting for that as well. The original story was they were going to be made by Arsenal in Italy, then America by Salient, finally Germany. I never did take the plunge on the Arsenal Strike One, although Playboy Penguin liked it. I prefer the aluminum frame of the Hudson to the polymer on the Stryk B. I would love one in 22-TCM.

UPDATE: From their Facebook page, Hudson has delayed the release date to July 14th

I am waiting for that as well. The original story was they were going to be made by Arsenal in Italy, then America by Salient, finally Germany. I never did take the plunge on the Arsenal Strike One, although Playboy Penguin liked it. I prefer the aluminum frame of the Hudson to the polymer on the Stryk B. I would love one in 22-TCM.

UPDATE: From their Facebook page, Hudson has delayed the release date to July 14th

Word is that parts are Romanian, assembly in Germany.

For some reason I really want one, but $900 OTD for a 'no range report' 'new gun' is pushing my limits :)

FAIL, and pushing the release date out, bad sign and bad start.

Every gun company lies about their release dates. I knew there was no chance a new company, with a completely new gun was ever going to get it out on time. Hence the joke about not seeing it for a year.

I am also waiting for the Sig 716 DMR Gen2 which Sig promised first quarter of 2016 at the 2016 shot show. They had another date that has passed at the 2017 shot show as well, but still no gun. I even bought the 762QD Ti suppressor for it last year, figuring the gun would be out before the form 4 paperwork came through. Ha - not so much. I have a 7.62 suppressor without a host.

716dmr-fde.jpg

I think it's cool but not at that price and untested.
Maybe if it was $400-500.
It's too big and bulky.
There are too many options for pistols now that are far less in price.

Now if it came out and somehow blew everyones minds with it's awesomeness

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR