JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy from Hood Canal area of Washington State. Just got back in to shooting after a 35 year pause. :) I'm looking forward to connecting with like minded people from all over who enjoy the sport of shooting and supporting out 2A rights.

Howdy from Hood Canal area of Washington State. Just got back in to shooting after a 35 year pause. :) I'm looking forward to connecting with like minded people from all over who enjoy the sport of shooting and supporting out 2A rights.
Welcome. Rather than sport, I use it as stress reduction and the fun of training grandkids to be safe while hunting.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

I'm all for that. I always have a bag for trash in my pocket when I'm out. It is the best way to keep the lands open. :)

Greetings program!

tron-1982-4-450x337.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top