JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a new member, referred by one of your regulars. I am looking at selling almost every firearm and bit of ammunition that I own as I am moving to one of the states where handguns are (basically) illegal and any normal-sized magazine is unlawful to buy or sell.

That is where the job I want is. Not happy about bending the knee to the laws of this particular state, but I don't have any kind of choice in the matter.
Sadly sometimes that is just the way it goes. The stuff you want to sell try the ads here. When you get there try to seek out some fellow shooters with a brain and join the fight there. Even the worst states have a bunch of shooters who are trying to get others to vote well along with them.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I really like that this is a thing! I always bring a few extra trash bags to clean sites up, as a lot of times others tend to leave trash around. I will be watching for the next cleanup! Thank you!

Welcome and glad you found us! Pull up a stump and sit a spell. The conversation is good and the coffee is hot - you just have to get it yourself.

How ya doin?

Reaction GIF

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top