JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just picked this up not to long ago and it has only been to the range once. 20 or so rounds on it. It's in as new condition as could be. While its a great chambering, accurate and light (5.7lbs) bare rifle. I just like the .300 WSM chambering I hunt with more. I purchased this to replace it and that won't be happening.

The rifle is pictured with the detachable mag set up installed. I removed it before the first range session and installed standard BDL style bottom metal, hinged floor plate which is Cerakoted the same color as the rest of the rifles metal. The detachable mag floor plate and magazine are included with the rifle and will ship with it. The sling, scope, bipod and scope rings are not included. It will ship to your FFL in the factory box. Your FFL must accept from a non FFL (Private party) or there is a additional fee of $30.00 to have my FFL ship.

$875.00 Shipped!! Payment by PayPal plus fee or Postal Money Order. Only trade I may consider is for a Kimber 84M Montana.

I only tried one load in it that works well in a Ruger 6.5 Creedmoor of mine. H4350 and 120gr Hornady GMX's. Shot right at 1 MOA. Two almost touching the third slightly out. The reviews say they shoot the factory Hornady 120 GMX ammunition well. I've reloaded for over 25 years and have a hard time purchasing and shooting factory ammo other than piles of 5.56

IMG_3560_zpsy2ka3igd.jpg IMG_3561_zpspvr9wgbn.jpg IMG_3563_zpsehhpiyi2.jpg IMG_3567_zpsaljbzo0m.jpg

Last Edited: