JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howa 1500 223 with 20" heavy barrel. Hogue stock. DNZ Game Reaper one-piece scope mount and Bushnell Elite 3500, mil dot reticle, fixed 10x magnification. Original owner, 20 rounds fired.

FTF, located in Vancouver WA. Need WA ID and bill of sale just for my own records. Don't have any specific trade ideas in mind so feel free to throw out ideas. Pistols, rifles, lever gun, guitars, basses, etc.

$650
360-606-6764

HPIM2344.JPG

HPIM2309.JPG

HPIM2340.JPG

Last Edited:
Hey man could you tell me what height DNZ reaper mount you used on this rifle. I know its from a few months ago but i have one the same with the same scope and like the look of the mount.
Cheers from Australia
mud

Hey man could you tell me what height DNZ reaper mount you used on this rifle. I know its from a few months ago but i have one the same with the same scope and like the look of the mount.
Cheers from Australia
mud
It's the low mount. The scope is 40mm. I think anything bigger would need the medium mount.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.