JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good info...if you're ever caught in a terrorist bombing...:)

"The Secondary Device"

The Secondary Device | Active Response Training

One of the most commonly used terrorist bombing techniques of late is the use of what is called a "secondary device." Most recently. a secondary device was planted (but did not go off) in the Belgium airport bombing. A recent terrorist attack where the secondary device worked as planned occurred in Thailand. Read the linked article… 340 people injured because they didn't understand the single most basic concept of terrorist bombings.

According to the story, the first explosion was a car bomb in a car parked in a shopping area. Then:

Good information, self inflated at the end tho... I abhor anyone who claims to be able to "save" me from whatever.

Tip #4 Restricted areas are no longer out of bounds if they provide a means of escape. ;)

I would say it boils down to simply staying alert to your situation wherever you are.

You can not control the actions of another person and it can be real easy to over worry or over think these kinds of things.
Andy

Yeah, I'm kind of a 'screw dat, I'm going as far from here as I can' person.

I don't hang around after anything happens... I don't like crowds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top