JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From a Friend many of you may know,,, PAS IT ON

Hi so this is a multiple contact email...
I think our Oregon Legislature has gone woke.
2019 People went to Salem over Guns, Medical Freedom and Cap n trade. (we should not have had too IMO).
Well a little more organized.. "we" are pushing back against new Cap and Trade Legislation.
If you know legislative Bills SB 530, SB 88 will be very aggressive to Timber and AG.
We even got legislation to put a sales tax on off road tires and off road diesel... think it is 6 new sales taxes :(
25 gun bills, LET'S GO TO SALEM !
I am just a volunteer and if you got questions email me back, (we must address this insanity).
ONRI did a commercial and I am dang proud of the team.
Mark 541 912 8282 (hope you will share this email to your contacts, because Oregon belongs to us).

ONRI - Stronger Together Commercial.mp4 (sharepoint.com)

From a Friend many of you may know,,, PAS IT ON

Hi so this is a multiple contact email...
I think our Oregon Legislature has gone woke.
2019 People went to Salem over Guns, Medical Freedom and Cap n trade. (we should not have had too IMO).
Well a little more organized.. "we" are pushing back against new Cap and Trade Legislation.
If you know legislative Bills SB 530, SB 88 will be very aggressive to Timber and AG.
We even got legislation to put a sales tax on off road tires and off road diesel... think it is 6 new sales taxes :(
25 gun bills, LET'S GO TO SALEM !
I am just a volunteer and if you got questions email me back, (we must address this insanity).
ONRI did a commercial and I am dang proud of the team.
Mark 541 912 8282 (hope you will share this email to your contacts, because Oregon belongs to us).

ONRI - Stronger Together Commercial.mp4 (sharepoint.com)
Mark is pretty easy going but he might have something to say about posting his phone number on a forum.

I considered that but since he sent it out as a mass email and he is open to communicating with whoever is willing to help, and since this is a most likely a mostly sympathetic group. That being said i did not ask him so i am going to close the post

term limits are definitely needed at this point. the time is getting near when more "law" and "taxes" prove that politics has failed us. how many layers of laws and political positions are needed? we do not need this much Govt.

Gun laws are low hanging fruit for do nothing politicians. Look around and see how little has been improved year to year. The local baby kissers can say, I pushed for new gun legislation but the NRA blocked it. Meanwhile, drugs abuse, child neglect, welfare abuse, ect runs rampant.

Gun laws are low hanging fruit for do nothing politicians. Look around and see how little has been improved year to year. The local baby kissers can say, I pushed for new gun legislation but the NRA blocked it. Meanwhile, drugs abuse, child neglect, welfare abuse, ect runs rampant.
It's all about creating more Programs and Services. The most offensive thing you can do is pull yourself up without them, and prove it is possible.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads