JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a small bag of 8MM LEBEL.
I use to have about 4 belts for this ammo, but I think I might have thrown them in the garbage a while ago :(
I have 30 bullets for sale or trade.
I'm looking to get $10 or a trade for something. Local only as I will not ship bullets in the mail. I live in Marysville
The link under the picture shows what the belts looked like that I pulled all these bullets from.

The numbers on my bullets are a little different:
From the website. Markings:
Headstamp: "CP", "F", "1", and "49". Translation: "CP" is Cartoucherie Leon Paulet, Marseilles, France (Cartridge).
"F" is Trefileries et Laminoires de la Mediterranee, St. Louis, France (Case). "1 49" is first quarter, 1949.
Thus, this ammo is 63 years old.

So does this mean that my bullets are from 2nd quarter of 1948? I think so.

img4234ka.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img4232v.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...War_I_Museum_-_Kansas_City,_MO_-_DSC07555.JPG

You can also just take the lead out and make Key chains or Necklaces. Hotchkiss Machine Gun Key Chains are pretty cool.
Pull out the lead, drill a hole and polish it up and this is what you get.

img0458gx.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.