JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a new, partially set up but never used, Hornady Lock-N-Load Auto Progressive Press. I am new to reloading and decided to keep working with single stage and so the AP just sits. I still have the box & instruction manual. I have 2 Shell plates for the press and a Hornady Powder Cop die.

The shell plates are: #16: Fits 17 Remington, 17/222, 17/223, 221 Remington, 222 Remington, 222 Remington Mag, 5.6 x 50 Mag, 223 Remington, 6mm/223, 6 x 47 Remington, 6.5mm TCU, 7mm TCU, 7mm/223 Ingram, 7 x 47 Helm, 380 Auto, 6mm TCU.

#10 for 40 S&W and 10mm

$450.00/o.b.o. and would consider partial trades for reloading components (brass, powder, primers, etc) for .40 S&W .45 ACP or .223 Rem.

Last Edited:
Are you interested in another RCBS Rockchucker single stage that is brand new. Comes with everything scale, book, powder measure and the rest of the kit and also accessory plates? I will throw in a few extra bucks too. The reason I ask I know people that use just single stage and they have a couple of them. Just a thought.

Scott

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.